Music, who does not like the branch of art on this one? I’m sure you all like it. The combination of unique and interesting from any elements forming the music has been pampering the senses of hearing and our brains so that they can refresh of the fatigue that comes after undergoing daily activities. The elements of musical art are fused and formed the music naturally able to hypnotize the feelings and the human mind. Elements Art Elements Music Go deeper into the understanding of the art of music, basic first we need to know are the elements of the art of music itself. You need to know that, the music consists of 8-forming elements. The elements of music , among other melodies, rhythms, time signatures, scales, harmony, tempo, dynamics, and timbre.
1. Melody The melody is a unified phrase consisting of tones in the order, intervals, high and low order. Among the elements of other musical art, melody considered as an element of the appeal of the music itself. As for generating the melody, the music artists usually use percussion or tuned instrument such as piano, guitar, or bonang.
2. rhythm Cadence (rhythm) is a turn of short length, high-low, and hard soft tones or sounds in a musical sequence. Simply put, the rhythm can be defined as a determinant of beats in the music. The emergence of elements of musical art that is usually caused by a looping sound, a short length of words in a song, or for changing pressures words.
3. bars Bars are elements of musical art form of tap or swing repeatedly that came regularly at the same time. Writing bars are usually written in fractions such as 2/4, 3/4, 2/3, and so on. Figures above the sign “/” (numerator) shows the number of beats, while the figure above the sign “/” (denominator) shows the tonal values in a single tap. Bar that value even called bainar bars, while the denominator is an odd time signatures called ternair bars.
4. Harmony Harmoni is a set of tone when played together into a sound that is good to hear. Harmoni also can be interpreted as a series of chords aligned and played as accompaniment.
5. Ladder Tone Scales are arranged tiered rows of tone and played as an important element in the musical arts performances. There are two types of scales, the diatonic scales and pentatonic scales. Diantonis scales are scales which consists of 7 pieces of tone with two types of distance (1/2 and 1), while the diatonic scales are scales which consists of 5 tones with a certain distance.
6. Time Tempo is a measure of the speed-bar song. The sooner a song is played, the greater the value of the tempo of the song. The elements of musical art that one is classified into eight, namely Largo (Slow Once), Lento (Slower), Adagio (slow), Andante (moderate), Moderato (Average Bit Fast), Allegro (Fast), Vivace (More fast), and Presto (fast once).
7. Dynamic The dynamics are present to play a note with the volume loud or soft. Among the elements of the art of music to another, the dynamics become the most powerful element indicates the feelings contained in a musical composition. The dynamics is important to indicate whether a song has the feel sad, cheerful, aggressive, and flat. The dynamics expressed in the Latin is piano stating soft and forte stating loud. Dynamics notated in abbreviation as follows f (forte), ff (fotissimo), fff (forte fortissimo), mf (mezzo forte), p (piano), pp (pianissimo), ppp (pianissimo piano), mp (mezzo piano),> (crescendo), and <(decrescendo).
8. Timbre Timbre is the quality of sound or color. These elements of the art of music the presence heavily influenced the sound source and how vibrate. The resulting timbre of wind instruments would be different with the resulting timbre of stringed instruments, although both played in the same vein. Thus the elements of the art of music along with a description and explanation. Hopefully, what we say can be useful for those who need them.